Photobucket

10 April 2011

where sky and water meet

First off, what a beeyootiful (lol, yikes...) day! We opened up all our windows and had an incredible breeze flowing all day.  Of course, we then had to rush around and fasten down loose papers that were blown about.

I succumbed to the cheesy 'words on your photo' thing, but thankfully they don't look "picnik'd" (heaven forbid!)- so I don't think they're THAT awful. :) I've been in a 'quotey' mood today. 




(we're watching Voyage of the Dawn Treader. I enjoy the movie....so, let's not make this about personal opinions on how much you hate the movie version (you know who you are). heh.)

(...darn, I didn't change the color mode so it all looks dull and not as bright when uploaded to the web. Blah)



I really need to do that more; look for the good in people.  I'm a very cynical person when it comes to that sort of thing. And recently I've just wanted to generally throw things a people. (hehhh)  
Add that to the list of character traits (well..flaws) I need to work on.  


7 comments:

This is possibly one of my favorite blog posts I have ever seen. :-D

Hahah, awwh thanks. :) That makes me so happy.

Ahh, I love quotey moods and quotes in general. That Audrey Hepburn one made me happy...and you have gorgeous eyes.
"Dull and not as bright" haha. Repeating yourself much? xP
Nameless mention--pfftt. You C.S. Lewis hater!! -evil grin- <--You knew that I would have to.
Please don't throw something at me.

Haha the Narnia "fan" stab was obviously for Jenn... :P and your eyeeees!!! I love that audrey quote too!! And in the 1st picture, you could be Lucy!!! love it. :) You need to post more often dear.

I was too lazy to google it, so I found that quote again on Cassie's facebook.

At the time, "dull and not as bright"...made sense in my head. -grin-

I LOVE C.S. Lewis, I'm just not a hater of change. ;)

Psh, you're not the type of person I want to throw things at. Don' worry. :P

Oh Cassie, I know I need to post more often! I've been rather awful about that lately....guilt me into it whenever you see me! =P

Haha yes I love that quote!!
Oh yes, I will begin to... I need SOMETHING to make you feel guilty about, so it might as well be this. :) I love your posts when you actually do write them though, so really you should put more time into doing this!! :D

good quote! Great book, great movie :D