Photobucket

20 April 2011

life

Vague title, right? Well, this is going to be a vague post. 


I've been praying a lot lately....a LOT. With life, we're always in constant need of prayer but right now I seem to need it even more. 


I thought something that was part of my life was gone, and was meant to be...but, I'm realizing that maybe it's not. I have so much that I need to pray and ask God about. But...I also need to get out of the boat. 
We always talk about how Peter failed at walking on water, but we have to remember that he at least got OUT of the boat. 


That was his first step.
Now, I must step out too. 


No matter what happens...God is sovereign. 

 “For my thoughts are not your thoughts, 
   neither are your ways my ways,” 
            declares the LORD. 
 “As the heavens are higher than the earth, 
   so are my ways higher than your ways 
   and my thoughts than your thoughts.   Isaiah 55:8-9 

1 comments:

When God closes a door, sometimes He opens a window. Praying for you! <3