Photobucket

14 July 2011

overload

life has been on overload lately. 
(so much so that I've attempted to write a blog post three times since my last one and haven't gotten past the first sentence.)




I'm having horrible creative block.
Which includes writing block, design block and photography block.
 



I'm really hoping next week to have a free moment to sit down and thoughtfully write something here. Or at least attempt it.  

A lot is happening in my life and I just feel a little overwhelmed tonight. 
Normally I don't. Normally it's fine. 
But, once in a while it just hits me in the fact and completely knocks me down. 

"Nothing is so painful to the human mind as a great and sudden change." 
-Mary Shelley {Frankenstein}  

3 comments:

I loooove yooouu. =)

And yup, I know the feeling. Just...why do you have to use a Frankenstein reference? ;P

((Hugs!)) I hate that. It feels a bit like being worthless sometimes, when you can't *create* anything. But life is still in God's hands.

<3

I looove you too!! :)
Becaaauuuse I like Frankenstein. ;P

--hugs--
Awh yeah, very true Caitlin!