Photobucket

28 April 2011

hamlet, anyone?

To be, or not to be: that is the question:
Whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer
The slings and arrows of outrageous fortune,
Or to take arms against a sea of troubles,
And by opposing end them? To die: to sleep;
No more; and by a sleep to say we end
The heart-ache and the thousand natural shocks
That flesh is heir to, 'tis a consummation
Devoutly to be wish'd. To die, to sleep;
To sleep: perchance to dream: ay, there's the rub;
For in that sleep of death what dreams may come
When we have shuffled off this mortal coil,
Must give us pause: there's the respect
That makes calamity of so long life;





Why am I suddenly reciting Hamlet? I haven't the faintest idea.
I'm in a Shakespearean mood this afternoon, and I'm NEVER in
a Shakespearean mood. ;) But I've been told that I need to blog more. So here.

2 comments:

good post, interesting picture

Yay you posted!!! and I absolutely ADORE that picture of you!!! and I like the shakespeare quote... i've never read all of hamlet. :)