Photobucket

02 June 2011

hullo

“You can't stay in your corner of the Forest waiting for others to come to you. You have to go to them sometimes.” -Winnie The Pooh

First, I'm going to make an effort to blog more, specifically about every little thing that happens to me like some people do. ;)


Secondly, school is nearly done! I'm so very excited. Not that I'll get *any* less busy, but...it will be nice to officially be on "summer break".


Thirdly, my brain is a little fried after sorting nearly 2000 pictures. (and editing about 200 of them) I'm loving my internship though...really. ;P They fed me and that's always awesome.


Fourthly, you know that itching you get when you're slightly sunburned? Well, I've got that. It's annoying, but also exciting because it means that I'm tanning. :)


Fifthly, is it grammatically correct to say that you're "itching" something? Or is it just "scratching". I tend to lean towards saying "scratching", and it bugs me to hear somebody say "stop itching it". It's a bit of a pet peeve of mine.


Sixthly, I'm such a type A personality that I'm utterly loving that this blog post is organized and numbered.


Seventhly, I don't think seventhly is a word. I believe it would be sevenfold? Or...what does sevenfold even mean? 
1. equal to or having seven times as many or as much. 2. composed of seven parts. (Thank you Google) 


Eightfold, perhaps I should tie the introduction quote into my whole post.  
Sometimes it's just so easy to stay in your corner and just wait for "God's will" to happen and not take action.  I have nothing deep or insightful to say about this beyond that God doesn't want you to do that. Oftentimes us taking initiative is how God brings about opportunity. 
Disappointments in life will come, but...God knows oh so best for your life. 





3 comments:

Eighthly, you are extremely random and you used a winnie the pooh quote. that makes me really happy. :)