Photobucket

24 April 2011

fashion / inspiration

I like to pretend that I'm fashionable...but then I see pictures, and realize that I'm so far from it sometimes. 


(all pictures are from Scott Schuman's blog The Sartorialist)



Ahh! Navy + striped skirt! <3 

I don't think I'm tall or skinny enough to pull off long skirts like this...but I like them.




To all my guy friends: dress like this and you will be awesome.

excuse me, but I think I'm going to start wearing heels a lot more.



Now, I'm going to go raid my closet and drawers and attempt to pull outfits together. 

3 comments:

I love that second one! :))
And yes, I wish I was bold enough to wear heels more often.
But you are stylish, m'dear...never fear. ;]

gahh I love those heels! i need to start wearing them more too. and I love the guy's outfit!
gahh i need money to go buy things! ;)

that last outfit is CREEPY! The guys outfit is okay.