Photobucket

19 February 2011

wedding shower and found dresses

Today I made probably THE lamest joke I've ever made (and trust me, I've made some pretty awful ones).
So, I was at a wedding shower, and a 9 year old girl asked if the wedding had happened already, and we were explaining that the shower always comes before the wedding. 
and I said,
just like water, the shower comes before the wetting. 
needless to say, I amused myself. 
but, that's about it. ;) 


gingerbread muffins! which, looked great...but, I didn't eat because I'm not a fan of muffins. (gasp, crazy...I know) 

cookies! which, again...I didn't eat. I'm not one for cookies either. heh

failed attempted at tilt shift 

pink lemonade! 

potted plant. (in case you couldn't tell...plus, I just needed a caption)

side remains of a burned building downtown


again, walking around town, I underestimated the wind chill factor. 
BRR, it was freezing.

But! Due to the terribly cold temperatures, I was "forced" into a shop for warmth. (since, I had left my coat in the car since it was 'sunny' out) 

best mistake ever. 

I found a dress!! 
Now, of course...I don't *need* a dress...well, I COULD think of a need. I'm going to a wedding in a month and a few this summer, and although I "have" a dress, I kind of wanted a new one.  

I didn't buy it at the time, since I didn't want to impulse buy, but I think I'm going to go back and get it Monday..

Thoughts? 


the coloring on the close up picture is more realistic....thinking back, I don't know WHY I used the pathetic camera on my phone instead of using my DSLR which was right next to me. 0_o 

0 comments: