Photobucket

31 December 2010

The New Year

No, this is not a cliche list of resolutions....I have those in a mental list and in my journal, hehe.

Whoa, two thousand ten is nearly over.
As I get older, time seems to fly faster.

I cannot believe how quickly this year has gone. It seems like just last week that I was:

 ecstatically flying down to Texas for staff training

then traveling to multiple states for the incredible experiences of staffing state classes

meeting and working with people whose friendships would come to mean so much to me

then summer came with graduation parties, cedar point and swing dancing

I went from wanting to major in Political Science and International Business to Visual Communications and Graphic Design. Crazy, huh? 

I still don't have much of a definite vision for my life, but I'm on a path.  

I've grown so much this year.
I've been stretched, and pushed. Discovered my strengths and weaknesses.
But more importantly, learned that I cannot do anything (and I mean anything) on my own. Christ has shown my just how helpless I am without His grace and strength.

I have noooo idea what 2011 will hold, but I know that no matter what happens, it will be an incredible year, because God is in control. 

Here's a little "year in pictures" type thing. This year held so much more than I could ever write down or put together a few pictures for, but...here's just a bit. 

I have been SO blessed.
I love you all so much. 

Photobucket

2 comments:

Yay! I made it in two pictures! I feel sooo special!! Haha, but not only making into your pictures... for you being part of my life. :) Happy New Year my friend!! Continue to pursue Jesus in everything you do, and this year will be filled with blessing. Looking forward to spending even more time with you!

When I think of how much I've grown in the last several years, it's terrifying to realize what a ridiculous idiot I must have been! :p

Time really does seem to go so much faster now...I'm glad 2011 will have more you in it!