Photobucket

27 December 2010

december 27th

listening to Florence and the Machine on pandora and editing photos from the wedding.

wedding?! Yes! I shot my first wedding. My friends Naomi and David got married on Christmas Eve (how fun! I wouldn't want to get married anytime near Christmas, but it's a neat idea)  
Overall it went really well, it was a tiny wedding and a great experience for me.  Especially since it has helped me realize that I do not want to be a wedding photographer.  
I prefer more one on one photography, versus groups / events. This isn't saying that I'll never do a wedding again (in fact, I'm doing another one in May...lol) but, I've just realized that it's not my passion. Which, is okay. I'm glad that I've come to this conclusion. 

Speaking of photography, hurrah for Christmas presents being lenses! 
I got : 
Sigma 70-300mm
Canon 18-55mm
Old Canon 28mm (with an FD mount adapter)
All of these pictures were taken with  the 28mm



Yesssss, the inside of our fridge. I was excited about my lens. ;)

0 comments: