Photobucket

04 May 2011

don't lose your muchness

I'm investigating things that begin with the letter M. 

I try to believe in as many as six impossible things before breakfast.
 (tripod + running = sun beam in my face)

Why is the raven like a writing desk?


Who's to say what is "proper"? What if it was agreed that "proper" was wearing a codfish on your head? Would you wear it?  

Precisely. Gentlemen, the only way to achieve the impossible, is to believe it's possible. 

Of course. Anyone can go by horse or rail, but the absolute best way to travel is by hat. Have I made a rhyme? 


There is a place. Like no place on Earth. A land full of wonder, mystery, and danger! 

2 comments:

You're amazing and inspiring and beautiful and I looooove you.

Ok, you used Alice in Wonderland quotes... You are officially amazing! I love your work it is so gorgeous!