Photobucket

21 May 2011

doors


As cliche as the phrase "when one door closes another door opens" is, it's incredibly true. 
As disappointing as it is when doors close, if they didn't close, then other doors wouldn't be opened. :) yup.

I really don't have much time to devote to this, since my to-do list is...HUGE.
Not even kidding. 

But, since I've written so many lists recently...I'll just continue the trend. 

  • TeenPact National Convention is in 2 days, and I'm beyond excited for it. 
  • finals are the first week of June. 
  • I'm shooting a wedding in July!
  • big thing : two month intensive internship with a fabulous local wedding photographer. everything from photography, graphic design, advertising, organization and administration. such a great experience opportunity. 
        • BIGGER THING: ---drumroll please--
          For the next 2-3 weeks I'm a graphic design intern for independant film, designing books, labels and such.
          But...wait for it......
          Producer/director and star of the film is non other than Josh Radnor, aka....Ted Mosby from How I Met Your Mother.
          EEEEEEEEEEKKK!!!!!!!! <This has been me, for the past two days.



Alrighty, I need to go and start organizing and packing for National Convention. :) 


0 comments: