Photobucket

08 June 2011

just rip it off

(seriously, I wish I was rich and indy enough to buy everything from urban outfitters)

Once upon a time, there was a girl. Waiting to find out something that would change the FUTURE OF THE WORLD! 

Ok. Not really. Just, her future. And only for about 6 months. ;]

I'm waiting to find out about my intern application with a pretty fantastic organization, the letter will be mailed out July 1st. Not that far away, I know. But, I just wish I could know now. Sorta like a band aid, rip it off quickly instead of slowly, over say a period of out a month. ;]

In the mean time, lots of prayer is going into this. As well as life going on normally, I have so much to do. 

I have my final finals (hah!) tomorrow! Hurrah!!  Although, I need to finish my website tonight. 

Luckily, I have most of it finished. :) 
the pretty stuff-----------------------------the techy code stuff
fascinating, eh? 

But, in my efforts of avoiding homework earlier today (it was unbearably hot, and I couldn't face my homework)....I decided to web surf. 
As a result, I have a new obsession.

Pinterest.com
Check it out. Really. 

Aight. Better get back to coding. And praying. And wishing the band aid would rip off faster. 



0 comments: